Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hi Everyone...


Peace be upon you...

I created this group as I was watching Huda TV (Islamic Channel), “ASK Huda?” program and a female Muslim called and while asking her question she mentioned that she was living in Egypt and she is having trouble knowing her new religion Islam as she don't know other Muslim sisters who speak English and she can't speak Arabic, So I thought of making a club for all Muslim sisters who speak English & living in Egypt and starting with this blog.

So, I just want to welcome all members, passers, readers anyone who will come across my blog.

Please share your thoughts, stories, ideas with me & others, cause I guess we are all having the same goal here which is Al Jinnah (Paradise) i'n shaa' Allah.

I wish that by this group people know Islam, and Muslim sisters living in Egypt would help each other’s through the whole way.

I Love you All My Sisters in Allah.


1 comment:

  1. I think we can share lots of online resources for Muslims who speaks english, there are lots of sites who do that now AlhamduliAllah

    Also at Manhag website (www.manhag.net) they are starting a new Qur'an lesson for english speakers and I've a word document with the details on how to join.

    ReplyDelete